Saturday, July 19, 2014

Things Some Chicks Have That I Don't Like

I really love girls. They are really adorable but sometimes the things have just makes me want to get away from them.  Here are five things that some chicks have that I hate (not in order) :

1. Short hair
  

  This is a feature that most guys have that looks extremely hideous on girls.    

 2. Tattoos 
   
Although some guys do like tatted chicks, I find them really trashy. Some girls do look OK with tattoos but I think they would look better without them. 

3. Piercings
Again, some guys may find this attractive but I don't. There are some piercings that are OK such as ear piercings and a few types of nose piercings but tongue piercings, lip piercings and gauges are really nasty. 

4. Acting Masculine 



It's really cute when a girl is very feminine but girls that act way too much like dudes are just plain weird.        

5. Fake eyebrows  

Eeeewwwwwwwwwwwww..................

There are some stuff I forgot to include which I might include later. Anyway, these are some things about chicks I don't like. Please feel free to comment your thoughts and ideas.       

No comments:

Post a Comment